PDPA, Terms & Conditions
The Personal Data Protection Act
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is personal information which is capable of identifying you as an individual. During the course of your interaction with us, you may be requested to furnish your Personal Data from time to time.
2. Personal Data That We May Collect
We may collect a variety of your Personal Data, which may include but not limited to the following, depending on the nature of dealings and transaction:
I. name, job title and company name;
II. age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
III. race, ethnic origin, nationality;
IV. contact information including address, email address and phone number;
V. occupation and employer;
VI. credit card information and banking details; and
VII. such other relevant information to enable us to provide you with our services and products.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data that we collect allows us:
I. to process the necessary transaction in relation to the relevant matter;
II. to keep you posted on our latest promotions and upcoming events;
III. to send important notices, emails, letters or text messages, such as communications about your stay with us and changes to our terms, conditions and policies; and
IV. to use for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer communications.
4. Protection of Your Personal Data
We take the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical, to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
All your Personal Data collected by us will be retained by us for the duration permitted/required under Malaysian Law, which shall extend to periods after completion of your contractual relationship with us.
6. Access To and Correction of Your Personal Data
We shall endeavour to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up-to-date by contacting us.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by the local law.
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Data to our business partners such as travel-related companies (for example, airline companies, car rental companies and excursion tour companies), and third party data processors who
provide administrative, telecommunications, payment or other services to facilitate our requests or provide you with products and services you require. The recipients of any such data are contractually prohibited from using Personal Data
for any purpose other than for the purpose(s) specified.
We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Data we have concerning you if we are compelled to do so by a court of law or requested by a governmental entity or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or to
protect or defend our rights or property. We also reserve the right to retain information collected and to process such information to comply with accounting and tax rules and regulations. We may share aggregated demographic information
with business partners, affiliates or other entities. This aggregate information is not linked or traceable to any personally identifiable information about you.
The Signature Hotel & Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
3 Jalan Sri Hartamas 22, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 6412 0888
Fax: +603 6412 0808
Terms & Conditions
– Rates above are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM/MYR).
– Rates above up to 31st May 2018 are nett rates inclusive of 6% GST.
– Rates above quoted from 1st June 2018 are zero rated GST.
– Rates above are quoted room only, excluding breakfast. Additional RM23 nett is chargeable per pax until 31st May 2018 and breakfast price will be revised to RM22 effective June 1st 2018 accordingly. Children ages 5-11 years old will receive 50% discount from the usual breakfast charges.
– Rates above are quoted for Single or Double occupancy only. Rates for Adjoining Suites are quoted for 4 pax. Additional charges of RM46 nett until 31st May 2018 applicable for extra guest(s) per room and extra guest(s) price will be revised to RM43 effective June 1st,2018 accordingly.
– Complimentary stay for children under 12 years of age sharing existing bedding with parents. Valid for a maximum of 2 children per accompanying adult.
– All rates and its validity period are subject to change without prior notice
Payments & Cancellations
– We accept payments by major credit cards (Visa & Master Card) only for all reservations made through our website.
– Cancellations or modifications can be made at any time in advance of your arrival date. Please contact our Reservations department to cancel or modify your booking.
– Cancellations or modifications made up to three (3) days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
– Cancellations or modifications made later than three (3) days before arrival date and no-show will be charged a penalty of one (1) night fee.
– A refundable deposit in cash (RM200) or valid credit card particulars is required upon check-in for the guarantee of any incidental charges that may incur during your stay.
– Special requests are not guaranteed, but will be honoured depending on availability. Please contact our Reservations department to let us know of any Special Requests for your stay.
Currency Exchange & Exchange Rates
– The hotel does not provide currency exchange services.
– All guests are recommended that guests conduct currency exchange at the airport or at third party licensed money changers located at a walking distance from the hotel.
– Charges to credit card are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel’s control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card.
Check-In / Check-Out Time
– You may be asked to provide photographic identification and your confirmation letter upon check-in. If you are unable to provide such requested documents, your reservation may be cancelled and you may be liable to pay us an amount equal to the full reservation amount plus any other costs incurred by us in connection with your reservation.
– Check-In time : 1500 hours Check-Out time: 1100 hours
– Late check-out up until 1800 hours on the day of departure will incur charges of 50% of daily room rates.
– Late check-out after 1800 hours on the day of departure will incur charges of 100% of daily room rates.
Room Key Card
– You must return the room key card upon check-out and agree to pay a minimum charge of RM15 for replacement of the room key card if you lose or fail to return the same.
– Free parking is available in the hotel premises for all hotel guests, limited to one (1) parking lot per room.
– Additional parking lots are subject to availability.
Non Smoking Policy
– Our hotel practices a non-smoking policy. For all of our guests’ convenience and comfort, we have designated smoking areas at the premises.
– We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of any expenses resulting from deodorizing the property or other smoke related maintenance.
– We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage to the property caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure.
– We will make every effort to rectify any damages internally prior to contracting specialists to make repairs, therefore keeping any costs that our guests would incur to a minimum.
– Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests’ credit/ debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Limitation of Liability
– We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property left behind/damaged as a result of your stay.
– We are not liable for any changes or cancellations of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of the Hotel. Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, fire and explosions.